FRIENd OF THE WAGYU BREEDERS ASSOCIATION
why bECOME A FRIEND OF THE WAGYU BREEDERS ASSOCIATION?
Membership as a Friend of the Association is for individuals who are interested in the Wagyu breed but do not have pedigree or commercial Wagyu cattle to register with the Wagyu Breeders Association. You can still be part of the first ‘new’ Beef Breed Society in over 20 years and play your part in moulding the future of Wagyu breeding in the UK & Ireland by becoming a Friend of the WBA.
We welcome membership applications from all interested parties such as chefs, butchers, processors, retailers and restaurateurs, farm shop owners or those who simply wish to help shape the future of Wagyu in the UK and Ireland. Membership as a Friend of the Association is £50 + VAT per year. The membership year runs from 1st July to 30th June in line with our partner the Australian Wagyu Association. To apply please fill in the Application Form below. An invoice will be forwarded to you in due course.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A FRIEND OF THE WBA:
- Access to the Wagyu Producer Group. A simple-to-use facility through social media to provide a co-ordinated approach for marketing meat: alerts those looking to source Wagyu beef when product becomes available
- Attending Wagyu-themed Open Days and Farm Walks
- A Welcome Pack to include an introduction to the WBA, the background of Wagyu branding along with a published feeding, finishing and slaughter template of advisory notes to meet a WBA Quality Standard
- Monthly newsletter and social media updates
- Advertising opportunities on www.britishwagyu.co.uk
- Three online issues per year of the Wagyu Update magazine produced in partnership with the Australian Wagyu Association (AWA)