WAGYU BREEDERS ASSOCIATION LAUNCH
Content & timings are subject to change
Tues 11 November
- 4pm Directors’ Meeting
- 7-9pm Wagyu & Wine Evening at Church Farm, Long Newnton, Tetbury, GL8 8RS.
- Overnight accommodation at The Hare & Hounds Hotel, Westonbirt, Bath Road, Tetbury, GL8 8QL. Please telephone the hotel on 01666-881000 mentioning the special Wagyu rate. Please note, guests to settle their own accommodation on departure.
Weds 12 November
- 9.15-9.45am Registration at Hare & Hounds Hotel
- 9.45am Chairman's Welcome
- 10am Introduction to Wagyu Breeders Association
- 10.15am Genetic/Technical Presentation
- 10.45am Coffee Break
- 11am Cooking with Wagyu Demonstation
- 11.30am Feeding, Rearing & Marketing
- 12pm Q&A, Summary of Morning Sesion
- 12.30pm End of Morning Session
- 1-2pm BBQ lunch at Church Farm
- 2pm Welcome & Review of Cattle
- 2.15pm Introduction to Tissue-sampling Tags
- 2.45pm Scanning demonstration
- 3.15pm Open Discussion & Review of Day
- 3.45pm Auction of Embryos
- 4pm Close
If you would like to attend either part or the entire launch event, please complete the booking form by 24th October 2014. We will then get in touch with you nearer the event to confirm final arrangements.
If you would like to join the WBA or find out more about Wagyu beef, please email email@example.com or contact Chairman Mike Tucker on 01666-502352.